Video Bar

Loading...

Monday, August 31, 2015

CHANGE COMING TO CHELSEA! Jose Mourinho has vowed to sack non- performing players.

Jose Mourinho has hinted that some of his Chelsea
squad may soon find that their Stamford Bridge
careers are over.
The Blues boss says he will make changes to his
squad in the wake of their poor start to the Premier
League season.
Chelsea lost 2-1 at home to Crystal Palace on
Saturday and have just four points from their first
four games of the season – a tally which leaves
them 13th in the table and eight points off the pace
set by league leaders Manchester City.
And Mourinho could take drastic action with his
squad as a result.
“If a player is not performing, there are two ways
to look at it,” he said.
“The first one is that I trust the player so much that
I will wait for the improvement. You wait, wait and
wait, and maybe it comes or it doesn’t come.
“Or, even though you trust the player, there arrives
a moment when you think, ‘I have to change’. And I
can go both ways.”
Mourinho’s frustrations are not helped by the fact
that the Premier League now stops for an
international window, depriving him of the
opportunity to spend some time on the coaching
ground with his squad.
“Because of the international break, the next match
is in 15 days,” he said. “I don’t know what happens
in 15 days . . . Every player goes away with their
national team and I stay behind for two weeks with
four players.
“I can’t work, I can’t improve. I can’t do anything
during these two weeks to improve my team.” –
SKYSPORTS

No comments: